An exclusive rural barn
Weddings and Celebrations are held in our Barn, a beautifully renovated grain store dating back to 1702, which is run in harmony with the organic family farm.
This exclusive venue comprises The Barn and The Milling Barn which open onto stunning landscaped courtyard gardens with a fire pit and a wide garden gate available for late night street food vans for evening guests.
The Barn and covered area of the garden are licensed for Wedding Ceremonies, so couples can get married in the Barn or in the main courtyard garden. We also have a other beautiful locations that are not licensed, but are lovely for a blessing or celebration service.
Your wedding, your way
We want you to have the wedding you dream of and try to be as flexible as we can. Our small, friendly team have a wealth of experience in weddings and events and are on hand to help you every step of the way. You can either book a wedding package where we take care of all the planning or you can choose a more 'do it yourself' approach.
We don't want to rush you in and out of the barn. We want you to stop, relax and enjoy the views. All Saturday weddings include the Friday afternoon as a set up and Sunday morning to clear.
Ceremony and wedding breakfast - maximum 120
Evening reception - maximum 130 (150 if coaches are provided to limit parking)
Included for your wedding
- Exclusive use of the Barns and courtyard gardens
- Onsite venue manager during set up and wedding to ensure smooth running of the event
- Up to 120 chairs, 12x 5ft round tables and 12x 6ft trestle tables
- Fully stocked Ladies, Gents and disabled loos
- iPod/iPhone/iPad connection for background music and microphone for speeches
- Landscaped courtyard gardens for drinks reception with garden tables and chairs and evening lighting
- Plenty of parking on hard standing
- Underfloor heating and logs for the open fireplace and fire pit (bring marshmallows for evening!)
- Photo opportunities for wedding couple by duck pond, yard and fields
- An Oxleaze Barn client pack with useful contacts and information
Extras to enhance your day
Private gardens - As well as the barn we have some simply stunning private gardens that you can hire for a small fee for couple photographs. The private gardens are a riot of colour in the summer, and made up of a series of different rooms.
Stable Cottage - We also have Stable Cottage, a 3 bedroomed cottage which sleeps 6 and is available for hire through Airbnb. The cottage is on the farm and just a few minutes walk from the barn and perfect for wedding party or guests.
The Artist's Studio - is also available for hire, this is located across the yard from the barn and is perfect for getting ready on the big day and/or for children to be entertained or as a quiet retreat.
If you would like to find out more about Oxleaze Barn or would like to arrange a viewing please either email firstname.lastname@example.org.